A typical day of hunting at Bearadise Bay doesn’t start until about 2-3pm because the evening is when bears are most active. Now this doesn’t mean you wont be able to go hunt in the morning, if you want to go hunt in the morning, we will take you to your stand. Most people will usually go fishing in the morning until about noon then enjoy a nice lunch and get ready for the evening’s hunt.
Once we get you to your stand you could be sitting for 8 or more hours. One of our experienced guides will drop you off and make sure you’re all set and pick you up at the end of legal shooting hours. You will always be in radio contact and at some stands you will have cell phone contact with your guide. If you shoot a bear early, you can get in contact with your guide to come get you and your trophy of a lifetime!
All of our stands will be setup for archery and crossbow hunters with an average range of 18-22 yard shots. We do allow you to use a gun, and we recommend a 30 caliber rifle. Be prepared for close range shooting. We have a 100% opportunity hunt with a high rate of colour phased bears in the area.
- Arrive in Saskatoon (Saturday or Sunday)
- Pick up rental car, begin departure to Bearadise Bay. Plan to arrive in Bearadise Bay on Sunday approximate noon.
- Arrive at Bearadise Bay and have evening at your leisure.
- Hunt bears Monday-Friday.
- Depart Saturday morning and start planning your next trip to Bearadise Bay!
- Camo hunting apparel (archery and muzzleloader hunters)
- Orange vest and orange/red hat (rifle hunters)
- Safety harness (Hunter Safety Systems, etc.)
- A rifle (recommended 30. caliber), a muzzleloader or archery/crossbow equipment
- Tree stand seat cushions (if you have available)
- Rain gear
- Rubber boots
- Soft gun case (for transportation in and around camp)
- Personal items (tooth brush, toiletries etc.)
- Sleeping bag & pillow
- Layers, some nights can get cold earlier in the season
- Water bottle
- Fishing gear (some gear available from Bearadise Bay)
6 Day Spring or Fall Guided Bear Hunt
Includes Accommodations, Meals, Hunting Licence, Guided Hunts, Fishing, Hide Preparation for your trip home, ample opportunity to book your next trip to Bearadise! $3600USD (Family and Group discounts available… call to discuss)
Canadian & Saskatchewan Resident Bear Hunts
All kinds of hunts available from the fully guided to completely on your own. Contact us for more details!
Now Offering Spring/Fall Bird & Bear Combo Hunts
Hunt Waterfowl & Bears… Spend a few days hunting birds (spring-only Snow geese) in some of the best waterfowl areas in Saskatchewan and then have the opportunity to kill a beautiful bear in Bearadise. What more could you ask for?? Contact us for more details!
Fishing & Wilderness Experience Adventures
Includes complete rental of the facilities, boats, motors, gas. Guests need to bring their own, food, fishing and filleting abilities, their outdoor experience and a willingness for adventure. This is a real great way to experience Bearadise!! $175 per person per day
50% Deposit due at time of booking. Remainder due for spring hunts is December 31st of the year prior, and fall hunts due April 1st of the hunt year. All deposits are non-refundable.
A $1500 fee will be charged to any hunter that wounds an animal that is not recovered, and the hunter wishes to continue hunting. If a second animal is wounded and not recovered, the hunter will not be allowed to hunt any longer.
Gratuities are much appreciated! Typically gratuities range between 10% & 15%, and will be split between all staff. If your guide or someone else has done an exceptional job, you can TIP them directly as well. All of the staff at Bearadise Bay will work extremely hard to make your Bearadise experience the best experience possible!